Curse of max score strikes again- Saturday 9th March 2019

We had planned a Maximum Score medal, but nobody told the weather. I'm starting to suspect it is a jinxed format. Despite the heavy overnight rain, the course was declared playable. But the rain/sleet was so heavy we agreed to postpone the medal until better weather. This would be anything less than torrential rain. We're not princesses. We settled down with a cuppa and yummy chocolate fudge traybake (thanks Erica). After a short while, to our surprise, it cleared up enough for a social 9 holes. Eight of us set off and it proved glorious. The rain cleared, the wind…

Continue Reading
Close Menu

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.